Why should you hire me? Here are some of the things that make me unique:
- Professor of Management at the University of Tampa
- 20 years of experience in Human Resources working in for-profit, non-profit, public, and private institutions
- Executive MBA from the Sykes College of Business at the University of Tampa – graduate cum laude
Extensive work with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- International speaker on workforce effectiveness topics including Onboarding, Trust, Leadership, and SHRM’s behavioral competencies
- Project Editor for SHRM’s 2016 Learning System
- Writer for and subject matter expert in global HR Magazine
- Question writer for the global SHRM-SCP exam
- Member of SHRM faculty, teaching nationwide SHRM seminars
Advanced Professional Certifications
- Certified Professional Coach and member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) through HRCI
- Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) through SHRM
For more information on how I can help your company, scroll on down the page. Please don’t hesitate to call me or email me if you have any questions. I look forward to working with you to optimize your people capacity and grow your business!
Please connect with me on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennifercurrence
Also feel free to read my blog.
Listen to my radio show here!